Your privacy is important to us. This privacy statement explains the personal data LindaBen Foundation collects, processes it, and for what purposes.
Please read the details in this privacy statement, which provide additional relevant information. This statement applies to the interactions LindaBen Foundation has with you, our mission, and our Community Outreach, Youth & Family Stability, Youth Volunteerism, and Community Outreach Partnership Programs.
Personal Data We Collect
LindaBen Foundation collects data from you, through our interactions with you in person or through technology. You provide this data directly. The data we collect depends on the context of your interactions with LindaBen Foundation and the choices you make.
How We Use Personal Data
How we use your personal data depends on the context and your roles for which it was collected. LindaBen Foundation uses personal data to:
- Plan, communicate, and execute our mission and program initiatives
- Deliver support services and supplies to recipients who reach out to us
- Communicate information, news, events, and articles to subscribers to raise awareness and support
- Coordinate and communicate support and efforts with our affiliates and partners
- Broadcast upcoming events that support our organization and mission
- Remain transparent with our meetings, organization metrics, efforts, and impact
We also use the data to operate our foundation, including analyzing our own performance and impact, meeting our obligations, developing our volunteers, and doing research to support our mission.
We do not share any personal data outside of the organization without your consent. To share your data in such a case is to help provide the support services we offer and complete our mission, and would be necessary due to your involvement.
Control of Your Personal Data
At any time, you have the right to update your personal data or its use by LindaBen Foundation, including the following options to:
- Change your personal data
- Remove some of your personal data
- Clear all your personal data
- Receive news and information updated on our web site
- Subscribe to our newsletter
- Receive information about our events and programs
- Receive information about volunteering or donating
Control of your personal data is through various technology options, or by contacting us directly via e-mail, phone, or our web form.
You have a variety of tools to control cookies and the data collected by them, including most web browsers.
LindaBen supports and encourages youth volunteerism, and we provide supports services to families who may have children. As such, we do not knowingly ask for, collect, or use personal data for children under the age in the jurisdictions we operate under which parental consent or authorization is required. Once parental consent or authorization is granted, a child’s personal data is treated and secured as any other, and parents or guardians can control the child’s personal data at any time.
If you have a privacy concern, complaint, or question for LindaBen Foundation, please do not hesitate to contact us via email or our web form.